A wedding is a day like no other. To see two people coming together and expressing their love is magical. It brings out the best in all of us and no one can fail to be moved by it.
Knowing how to show just what it means to you to see the loving couple coming together isn’t always easy. But you should always try to let them know just .
You don’t have to recite an amazing speech (unless you’re the best man!) or come up with a love poem. Even if you aren’t that great with words you just have to make an effort.
Say or write how pleased you are for the happy couple and what a lovely wedding it was. That’s enough!
But if you’re still struggling and want some extra help then try the wedding wishes for the bride and groom below.
They can be used in either a wedding card or said to the couple in person at the wedding.
And feel free to edit and change them to fit your own situation. Whatever you need to do to get a really great wedding message.
Wedding Wishes for the Bride and Groom
- Wishing you both a wonderful wedding and life together
- May you enjoy the love and happiness of each other for eternity
- My wedding wishes for a very special couple – together you are stronger than apart, and together you have found true love. Have a wonderful life as man and wife
- May you have the wedding of your dreams and spend your days living happily ever after
- You are two of the most perfect people for each other and I know you’re going to have an amazing married life. Have a great day!
- As you begin this incredible journey I’m wishing that every day together holds special new memories you can cherish forever
- Have a truly amazing wedding and enjoy the rest of your lives together. You both deserve such happiness
- May God bless this marriage today and always
- My warmest wishes on your wedding day and sending my love
- Love can be a mystery to all of us but you have figured it out – by finding each other. Have a wonderful day
- May today just be the beginning of eve thing you could have ever hoped for – love, laughter and happiness by each other’s side
- May each day you spend as man and wife be full of surprises and joy
- Here’s to the happy couple and the exciting adventure they’re about to embark on together
- May you always cherish today and one another for the rest of your lives
- To the lovely couple – my warmest wishes for a spectacular day
- When I look at you together I see only one thing – pure love. You couldn’t be any more perfect for each other
SEE MORE: Wedding Wishes for a Best Friend
Wedding Messages for the Couple
- To my favorite couple – you are absolutely ideal for each other and I’m so happy to be able to share this amazing day with you
- Wishing the perfect couple a life of wedded bliss forever more
- You are two of the luckiest people to have found such love with one another. Enjoy this wonderful day and stay will be a blissful life together
- Sending all my best for the perfect wedding. Enjoy your big day
- Here’s to a lifetime of love and years of happiness. You are a lovely couple
- May today mark the start of a fairytale story. Wishing you so much happiness
- I’m so pleased to be part of your big wedding day and to get the chance to share in the remarkable love you two have for one another
- May today be the beginning of the most incredible journey together. Love is full of surprises and excitement and I know you two will enjoy the ride
- The most heartfelt wishes to you both on this wonderful day. You are love personified
- To the bride and groom – May today be just the beginning of a blessed life. I wish you nothing but happiness
- Wishing you a perfect ceremony and fitting memories to cherish forever
- Here’s to a brilliant wedding and an even better life together. You’re both too good to be true!
- Here’s to years of joy. The love you have for one another will burn bright and be there no matter what
- Seeing you two so happy warms my heart. I can only wish you the joy and happiness you so richly deserve
- Sending all my love on such a wonderful day. You will make each other happier than you could ever imagine
SEE MORE: Wedding Wishes for Colleagues
Bride and Groom Wedding Congratulations
- Congratulations! You make a wonderful couple and I’m so happy to see you getting married
- Congratulations to two people who’s love is stronger than I’ve ever known. May you enjoy a life of happiness together
- I know this is only the start of a wonderful journey as man and wife. You have so much to look forward to. Congratulations
- On such a beautiful day I wish you two a lifetime of happy memories. Congratulations
- You have a love like no other and one that will last forever more. Congratulations to you both
- Congratulations! To the most lovely couple I’ve ever met, thank you for inviting me to share in this wonderful occasion
- Wishing you so much happiness on your wedding day and thereafter. Congratulations and my best wishes
- Huge congratulations to you on your wedding day! Enjoy one of the most special moments of your life
- You are without the two most special people I have been lucky enough to witness falling love. So I can’t put into words how delighted I am to see you getting married. Congratulations
- Many congratulations on your wedding. I know you two have found a love that will last
- Sending my congratulations to the bride and groom. May you enjoy untold happiness today and always
- Congratulations on your union and becoming one.
- May every day from now on be as joyous as today. Congratulations
- Wishing you all the love in the world and one that grows with every passing day. Congratulations to the both of you
- To a special couple on a special day – Congratulations!
- Congrats to two who were destined for one another the second they met. What a joy it’s been to see your love blossom the way it has
- All I can think to say on a day like this is congratulations! You will forever treasure the memories today and look back on them as you grow old together with such fondness
- Congratulations and all my love. You are blessed to have found each other and will now enjoy a life as one, with all the love in the world
SEE MORE: Inspirational Quotes about Marriage
Hopefully these wedding wishes for the bride and groom will have shown you what sort of things to say or write in a card. The loving couple will appreciate you making the effort to wish them all the best on their big day.
Just remember to speak from the heart and say how happy you are for them. If you can add anything else then don’t hesitate to. But try not to feel the pressure to make it perfect.
A few kind words expressing how happy you are will be enough.