Wedding wishes and congratulations for the couple is normal. It’s what we do when a couple are getting married.
But sometimes you want to share in the excitement early. After the couple gets engaged you can offer your advance or early wedding wishes to show your support before the big day.
So use these advance wedding wishes to let the happy couple know how excited you are for them long before they get married.
Early Wedding Wishes and Messages
These are some general early wedding wishes to share in the couples excitement before the actual wedding day.
- You are the perfect pair and I cannot wait to celebrate with you both on your special day! Sending lots of love and congratulations for the upcoming wedding.
- It brings me so much joy to see you find love and happiness with one another. The excitement for the wedding is building now and I wanted to wish you all the best and many happy memories as you become husband and wife.
- Here’s to the start of your true love story! Congratulations and all the best for a lovely wedding.
- I’m delighted I get to share in the excitement of your wedding preparations. I’m so happy for you both and wish you all the happiness in the world together.
- As you plan your wedding don’t forget that marriage takes work, compromise and growth. I know you two were made for each other though and that this new adventure will bring you everything you wanted.
- May the joy you feel today as you announce your engagement shine through to your wedding day and beyond. Congratulations to you both!
- Wishing you a lifetime of love and joy together as you prepare for the this exciting new part of your lives. Congratulations!
- May you be blessed with a marriage that only grows stronger each year. Wishing you a truly amazing wedding day.
- I couldn’t be more excited about your wedding. It’s going to be so wonderful to witness you exchange vows and declare your love. All the best as you plan for the big day.
- I’m counting down the days to your wedding! Until then I’m sending my best wishes and congratulations. You’re such a great couple.
Advance Wedding Wishes for Friends
These advance wedding messages are perfect for sharing with close friends you know well.
- I’m so incredibly excited for your upcoming wedding! Sending my best wishes as you get ready for such a special day.
- Huge congratulations to you on your engagement! I can’t wait to celebrate your love when the big day finally arrives.
- I’m beyond happy for you both. I just know your wedding is going to be amazing! All my love.
- May all the planning for your wedding draw you even closer and strengthen your bond as a couple. Congratulations and I’m looking forward to the big day.
- I know your wedding will be beautiful because your love is beautiful. Congrats to you.
- I’m so pleased for you! Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding. I’m sure it’s going to be a fantastic day.
- Sending you many congratulations and best wishes for your wedding.
Advance Wedding Wishes for Family
For close family members use these early wedding messages to join in their happiness and joy before the big day.
- It’s wonderful that we are gaining you as an official family member once you get married. Wishing you every happiness!
- I’m so thrilled for you both. Your wedding is going to be such a memorable day and I really can’t wait!
- Seeing you fall in love and now getting ready to marry has been such a joy. Congratulations and here’s to the special day being everything you’ve dreamed about.
- We couldn’t be more thrilled for you both as you start this new chapter as husband and wife. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day surrounded by family.
- The whole family cannot wait to celebrate your wedding. Congratulations!
- Your wedding can’t come soon enough. Our family is adding another to the ranks and we welcome you with open arms and lots of love. Congratulations on your wedding.
- We are is thrilled for what the future brings for you. Sending our love for the future and the exciting day that is approaching soon. Best wishes!
- Best wishes for all the wedding preparations – we are counting down the seconds until the big day!
Funny Advance Wedding Wishes
It can sometimes be good to bring some humor and fun to a celebration like a wedding. If so share these funny advance wedding wishes with the happy couple.
- Congrats on not getting cold feet yet… although there’s still time!
- Don’t worry, I’ve already started brainstorming some hilarious best man speech material. Be prepared!
- I can’t wait to bust some awkward dance moves at your reception!
- Congratulations to you both. May your only wedding planning stress be figuring out how to pull off the amazing choreographed for your first dance!
- Here’s to celebrating your love and not letting the in laws, seating charts or wedding dresses drive you crazy!
- Planning a wedding may be tough but there’s one upside – cake tastings!
- I know you can’t wait for the big day but try to hold back your inner bridezilla!
Romantic Advance Wedding Wishes
- Your wedding day will be the magical start of an inspiring love story together. Congratulations and here’s to the happiest of days.
- Here’s to a fairytale wedding that matches your fairytale romance.
- I know your marriage is going to be blessed with the same passion and excitement that you feel today.
- Your romance is as inspiring as it is heartwarming. May this amazing love story continue to unfold into the happiest of marriages.
- I know your big day will be filled with the romance and passion you are known for. Sending you lots of love as you prepare to unite as one.
- May the sparks of romance that brought you together keep burning as brightly now and forever. All my best for the wedding.
- No one makes me believe in true love as much as you two. Here’s to your upcoming wedding and a very happy life together.
- Your wedding is going to be just as romantic and magical as your love story has been. Enjoy the big day surrounded by all your loved ones.
Religious Advance Wedding Wishes
For a religious couple the following faith-based wishes are respectful but still allow you to celebrate the wonderful news.
- May God bless you both with everlasting love and always be with you throughout your matrimony. Congratulations!
- I will be praying that God guides and blesses your lives as you join in marriage. Best wishes for the your upcoming wedding.
- As you plan your wedding don’t forget that God will always be with you. He will bless your marriage and shine His light on your lives. Wishing you both the very best.
- Wishing you a wedding day filled with joy and meaning. May God bless you!
- May your marriage be grounded in your faith and openly engaged by God’s love.
- I will be praying for and wishing you so much happiness as you embark on this new chapter. With much love.
- May your faith serve as an anchor through the ups and downs of married life ahead.
- I pray that you honor and cherish each other and that the compassion and love our Lord provides will stay with you throughout your wedding and marriage.
Why Send Advance Wedding Wishes?
Sharing advance wedding wishes is a good idea because:
- It shows your excitement and enthusiasm for the couples engagement and upcoming wedding.
- Let them know you care about the planning and allows you to offer them any help they may need.
- It will create excitement and anticipation for the special day, both for the couple and yourselves.
- Help the couple to feel less stressed and nervous during the build up.
When to Send Advance Wedding Wishes
If you’re not sure when it’s appropriate to share advance wedding wishes follow these guidelines:
- Straight after the couple announces their engagement.
- When the couple have formally set a wedding date.
- Upon receiving a save-the-date card in the mail.
- Anytime after the events listed above leading up to the wedding.
The period of time leading up to a wedding can be full of stress and nerves for the couple. As well as lots of excitement.
But some early words of congratulations and encouragement will show how much you care and are thinking of the couple. So make the effort to share some advance wedding wishes to spread your excitement and support before the special day.